Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Addition to Shinsei

Perfectly smitten with my modern, Asian-inspired Dallas hotspot, Shinsei could do nothing more keep me coming back. But surprise Reagen, they certainly did! 

I was quickly getting my fix of fried rice and crispy brussel sprouts at my zen-like green and brown restaurant when co-owner, Lynae Fearing,  came by for a quick 'hello' and then casually asked, "Have you seen our new patio?" 

What? A patio? I was sold before even having seen it. But friends, I am here to tell you that Shinsei's new patio is             A-mazing. Complete with over-head fans, lounge chairs, candle light and a water feature (soon to come), this new addition to an already impeccable restaurant is exactly what foodies' dreams are made of!  

Enjoying fresh, exciting sushi and sipping on wine or sake sangria while sitting in an excluded, peaceful patio (perfectly feng shui I should add) is what we all need in these stressful times.  
  • 7713 Inwood Rd. Dallas TX 75209
  • (214) 352-0005

No comments:

Post a Comment